We can’t wait to welcome you to our facility.
Booking – $75 per horse
Please follow the link to book your time. Please sign up here!
In the booking you will have the option of;
- Norquay Sand Ring with a hunter course
- Athabasca Sand Ring with a Jumper course
Then choose one of the following blocks of time;
- 1 – 3 Horse Block – 1 hour
- 4 – 8 Horse Block – 2 hour
- 9+ Horses Block – 3 hour
You will receive a confirmation email.
Once we receive the trainer’s “Train & Go” invitation 2 Participate Form we will process your payment.
All participants will be required to sign the “Train & Go” invitation 2 Participate Form prior to arrival.
- Please download the “Train & Go” invitation 2 Participate Form
- Open it with Adobe Reader, Fill it out, Save and Submit
- If you choose to print and scan the form please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to Arrival
- Prior to arrival you will be booking your time online.
- Complete the waiver/release form & payment form and email in before arrival
- Follow COVID-10 protocols and familiarize with the RMSJ Rapid Response Plan
- You are not able to enter the facility prior to ½ hour before your booked time.
- Arrive at the NorthWest exhibitor barn entrance off 226 Ave – See Map
- Upon entering the facility everyone will be stopped to check in.
- Follow parking signs to drive down Hunter Blvd and park at exhibitor barns.
- Anyone who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or traveled by air within the last 2 weeks, cannot enter the facility.
- Symptoms include; fever, coughing, sneezing, a new cough or a chronic cough that is worsening. New or worsening shortness of breath of difficulty breathing. Sore throat, runny nose.
- Please leave dogs at home.
Responsibilities of Participants
Trainers, Owners, Riders, Support Personnel
- During the RMSJ Train & Go MASKS are mandatory in all areas. This is in effect unless mounted on a horse.
- Comply with social distancing requirements and all best practices and guidelines in effect at the facility.
- We ask trainers to remember that you are responsible for your staff.
- Trainers are asked to please bring all the same materials and operating protocols that you have implemented in your private barn operation since the COVID-19 pandemic started. Rocky Mountain Show Jumping will not be providing material in the barn area that are essential to operate your private business.
- Provide hand sanitizer, masks and other PPE deemed necessary to your barn staff and other personnel and encourage them to use these items on a regular basis.
- RMSJ Main barn and arena building is closed to all public.
In the Rings
- A maximum of 10 people per group are permitted for each booking. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- Mounting blocks will be available in schooling areas to avoid one-on-one contact between rider and grooms/assistants.
- We will require you to hand sanitize before entering the rings. A station will be set up with Alberta Health approved hand sanitizer provided by RMSJ.
- When you leave the rings make sure you put the jumps down to the marked cup height.